Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Simple Yet Sweet Biography

My full name is Genelizette Deticio Palomar. My love ones and friends call me Lizette and I will be glad if you’re going to call me in my nickname. I have been a writer since when I was eight. By that age, I started to write my own short stories and essays. I was twelve when I wrote my first poem. Writing and Poetry is one of my past times. It is also a way for me to express my thoughts for I am not a good speaker. I was formally involved in Journalism when I entered high school. I served our school paper, The Shoeland, for four years. Currently, I am a contributor at an on-line Christian Radio Station here at Philippines. Its name is Truth On-Air and you may visit it at www.truthonair.com.

 I was just accepted last February and my first blog post for Truth On-Air was posted last March 14. My blogs are posted during Monday evenings. I also maintain my personal blog which I named as Candid’s Notebook. You may visit my blog at www.candidsnotebook.blogspot.com. I am a Christian since when I was a kid. My Mom is the one who introduced me to Christ. I will never regret that I choose to dedicate my life to Him and to follow God with all my heart and soul. As of the moment, I do not have plans for the future. I think my life will revolve at God, my family, my ministries, and my passion at writing. Although as of the moment, the future is vague and uncertain, one thing is for sure: I entrust my unknown future to my known God for He has plans for me, plans to prosper me not to harm me, and plans to give me a hope and a future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment