Thursday, June 23, 2011

Daddy‘s Hug of Comfort

 Whenever my heart feels heavy I always go to my room. There in my room, I’ll lie on my bed and cover my face with my pillow. While my face is concealed under my pillow, tears flow in my eyes, I silently cry to my God, my Daddy, my source of comfort.  Being an introvert person, I find it hard to share my deepest heartaches to other people.  Though sometimes I share some of them to my closest girl friends, still there are some that I couldn’t tell to them immediately. I’ll admit God is teaching me in this area of my life. But you know what the best part of my life is? It is the times that I cry to God. With Him, I am able to pour out what’s in my heart, what bothers me, and my worries. With Him, I always feel the peace that soothes my troubled spirit, I always feel the love that is unconditional and unfailing, and with Him, I always find my refuge and hope. For He choose to love me in spite of who I am and though I do not deserve this kind of love.

What I’m trying to say is this: God wants a relationship with us. He wants us to be personal with Him. He wants to be a part of our life, every hour, every minute and every second of it. He wants to be involved in every aspect of our lives, be it with our studies, our family, and even in our love lives. In His eyes, we are a darling, we are His precious ones. He cares for us for He chose us to be His children. God is real! He does not condemn but He forgives truly, He does not want us to be apart from Him.

While reading this article you may ask these questions: “Why do sometimes I feel so alone?” “Why do my problems seem to conquer me?” “Why God let me experience failures, pain, and rejection?” God does not promise a life that is without an obstacle to pass through. Being a child of God, He promises that He will not leave us nor forsake us in every circumstance of our life. Life in this world is not a bed of roses. In this fallen world, everybody shed tears and everybody lived a sinful life. No one is holy and upright. That is why Jesus Christ, the messiah, died in the Cross. He died so that we may live; He was forsaken so that we shall never be alone, He was buried so that we can be raised; He reached down so that we don’t have to do our way up. 

Isn’t it amazing? The God of the Universe, the creator of the heaven and the earth cares for you and wants to be with you? Isn’t awesome that Jesus, the son of God, the holy one, and the King of Kings, cares for you and treats you as His friend? So what are you waiting for? Aren’t Jesus is enough to satisfy the longings of your heart? God loves you so much. Whatever is your color, whatever your nationality is, and whatever is your status in life is, God wants you. He loves you so much. No one can fathom how deep His love for you is. Do want to experience it? Ask God and He will let you feel how He loves you.



No comments:

Post a Comment