Monday, January 2, 2012

Awakened to Disillusionment




Goodbye to you my sweet daffodil;
Goodbye to you my precious pearl.
I have realized that I was cast on a spell.
A spell that held my heart in captivity.

Goodbye to you who lend me a pen;
Goodbye to you who gave me a paper.
I have pondered that I was hailed,
By an illusion that filled my mind.

Goodbye to you my mist;
Goodbye to you my thorn.
You are the reason behind each tears.
You have pierced my heart and make it bleed

Goodbye to you my make-believe prince;
Goodbye to the fantasy that I once cherished.
I am giving my whole heart to my Great Lover.
For I am His, and He is mine forever and ever.

December 31,2011 12:59AM

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this! You wrote it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. :)
    The Unfinished Fairy Tale and this one were made on the same day. These poems are my outlet. :) I can't express what I felt during that time that's why I think, God gave me the inspiration to pen these words. :) Bless you Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...that was absolutely beautiful! You are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing!

    Lexi
    www.igotsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lexi! To God be alone the glory! God bless you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, glad I found your blog! Is there a way I can subscribe (I'm a wordpress user)?

    ReplyDelete